Sunday, July 24, 2011

Writing in a Notebook is So Old School

and 140 characters isn’t enough for this blohard.
I’m ready to start chronicling my struggles and successes with weight loss on the Tone it Up Plan.

A bit about me:

I started my weight loss journey February 2010. After a battling with an illness, and subsequently my immune system being wiped out, I decided it was time I took charge of my health and fitness. I was overweight by about 30lbs and was in desparate need of an overhaul.
I lost my first 20 lbs in 4 months, and I was ecstatic! I have since lost 0 (yes. Big Fat Goose egg) lbs. I haven’t put back on any weight, but I have sort of remained stagnant - and I am not happy about it.
It’s time to end this. I found Tone it Up from another blog that I follow, and instantly fell in lurve. When I found out they offered a vegetarian diet plan - I knew it was destined to be. The support has been great, but I still haven’t quite figured out my groove.
Basically this blog is just postings of my journal, in hopes that others out there may have some advice, opinions or simply agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment